5 amazing financial literacy ideas on Pinterest that you can use to teach your kids about money management.
1. It Doesn’t Grow On Trees, Financial literacy BOOK
“it doesn’t grow on trees” , is a financial literacy book written for children aged 7 to 14 to read with their parents. It includes brief histories of coins, notes, banking and credit cards and encourages children to adopt good habits concerning personal finance. The book also looks at investing, charity, planning and earning
2. The money Game Spend or Save
The money Game Spend or Save by Teach Beside Me, is a very creative idea for teaching financial literacy to kids inspired by Beth Kobliner.
3. Kids’ Responsibility & Money Management Printable Pack
An awesome resource for teaching kids about family responsibility, earning money, saving, spending and even giving!
The printable pack by Steph from Modern Parents Messy Kids include:
- Morning Routine Checklist (2 versions – one with graphics for pre-readers and one with blanks to be filled out to fit your routine)
- Evening Routine Checklist (2 versions – one with graphics for pre-readers and one with blanks to be filled out to fit your routine)
- Family Jobs Worksheet
- Money Jobs Worksheet
- Spend, Save and Share Ledger
- Savings Visual Goal Sheet
- Printable “Spend”, “Save” and “Share” labels for DIY Banks
4. Grocery Task Cards
If your kids love playing shop, these FREE priced shopping items and task cards by Free home school deals will motivate them to practice math while playing money games!
5. Printable checks for kids
A great teaching tool for children! Printable checks can be customized with pictures and colors. Add your own text to these checks then print them off. Three checks print per page. The main goal is to get kids used to handling checks.
Read more on …Cryptocurrency investment fro kids